This English version of the PLAYBOARD Terms of Service is a machine translation based on the original Korean version of the PLAYBOARD Terms of Service. If there is any conflict between these two versions, the original Korean version of the PLAYBOARD Terms of Service shall prevail. The relationship between you and PLAYBOARD in relation to the PLAYBOARD Terms of Service or PLAYBOARD Services shall be governed by the laws of Republic of Korea, and any dispute arising between you and PLAYBOARD arising out of or in connection with the PLAYBOARD Terms of Service or PLAYBOARD Services, shall be resolved in accordance with the procedures set out in the Civil Procedure Act of Republic of Korea.
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to stipulate rights, obligations, responsibilities, and other necessary matters between the company and users in relation to the use of the Playboard service provided by DIFF.Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company').
- "Service" refers to the provision of information or functions to users through the website operated by the company.
- "Information" means any text, image, video, or file provided through the website operated by the company.
- "Users" refer to members and non-members who use the services provided by the company.
- “Non-member” refers to a person who uses the service without registering as a member for the service.
- "Member" refers to an individual or a corporation who accesses the company website, agrees to the terms, and joins as a member.
- "Sign up" or "member registration" refers to the act of a member filling in the relevant information in the membership application form set by the company and agreeing to these terms and conditions to complete the registration for service use.
- "Service contract" refers to a contract established between the company and the member by the member's application for membership and the company's approval.
- “Paid Service” means a product or service that a Member can purchase for a fee from the Service.
- “Term-based paid service” means a paid service in which goods or services that can be used only for a limited period are provided.
- "Subscription" means the user's agreement to pay a regular fee for continuous use of the fixed-term paid service.
- "Cancellation of Subscription" means cessation of Subscription and cessation of subsequent periodic payments.
- "ID" refers to a combination of letters and numbers applied by a member and approved by the company for member identification and service use.
- "Password" refers to a combination of letters and numbers set by the member himself to confirm that the user is the same as the ID.
- "Authentication key" refers to a unique value given by the company to a member who purchases a paid service to identify the member and the device the member accesses the site in relation to the member's use of the paid service.
3. Provision of services and general matters
- The scope of services provided by the company to members and/or non-members through the site is as follows.
- YouTube channel popularity analysis data
- YouTube video popularity analysis data
- Other data and content services provided by this site
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the company may arbitrarily change the contents of the service to improve the service or to change the service policy.
- Paid services are provided only to members who have signed a paid service use contract with the company.
- The right to use the service granted by the company to members and/or non-members is non-exclusive and non-transferable and non-transferable.
- The company may entrust the details of system maintenance, repair, and development for service provision, service sales assistance, advice, and support for members to use the service to a third party. In this case, the company may provide information about the member's service use to a third party performing service consignment work, and members and non-members are deemed to have agreed to such provision by agreeing to these terms and conditions. However, when personal information of members or non-members is provided, it is processed in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws.
- The company may change some or all of the services based on the revision or amendment of related laws, replacement with new services, change of service policy, or other reasons deemed appropriate by the company.
4. Posting and Revision of Terms and Conditions
- The company posts the contents of these terms and conditions on the initial screen of the service for users to easily understand.
- To the extent that the company does not violate relevant laws, such as the "Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions", "Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. (hereinafter the 'Information and Communications Network Act')," "Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc." We may revise these Terms.
- When the company revises the terms and conditions, specify the date of application and the reasons for the revision, and notify them from 7 days before the effective date of the amended terms to the effective date in accordance with the method of paragraph 1 along with the current terms, or by e-mail registered by the user etc. to notify you. However, if the contents of the terms and conditions are changed unfavorably to the user, the notice is given with a grace period of at least 30 days.
- If the user does not expressly refuse to agree even though the company has clearly notified the user that if he or she does not indicate his/her intention to refuse by the date of application of the amendment while announcing the revised terms in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the user does not express his/her intention to refuse is deemed to have agreed to
- If the user does not agree to the application of the revised terms and conditions, the user may terminate the use contract or request withdrawal of the terms and conditions. However, if there are special circumstances in which the existing terms and conditions cannot be applied, the company may terminate the contract of use.
- Users must pay attention to any changes to the terms and conditions, and the company is not responsible for any damage to users due to the changed terms and conditions.
- Matters not specified in these terms and conditions are subject to related laws and separate terms and conditions for additional services provided by the company, rules of use, etc.
5. Rules of Terms and Conditions
- The company may have a service policy for the details of these terms and conditions.
- Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of the Service Policy and related laws and regulations.
6. Membership registration
- The company may reject the membership application if it falls under any of the following subparagraphs, and even after registration, the company may cancel or withdraw the consent in any of the following cases.
- In case of using someone else's name
- In case information that is not true or the information presented by the company is not provided
- If you have previously lost your membership due to a violation of these Terms and Conditions and Service Policy, or if you apply for re-registration after withdrawing from membership during use restrictions
- In case of violation of these terms and conditions and service policy or if it is confirmed that the application is illegal or unfair
- In case the company cannot accept it due to the member's responsibility
- If there is no service use record for more than 1 year
- If the company deems it necessary
- The company may withhold approval of the membership application for the following reasons. This clause applies mutatis mutandis even to the establishment of a paid service use contract.
- If there is no room for equipment
- In case of technical difficulties
- If the company deems it necessary based on a reasonable judgment
7. Member's ID, password, and authentication key management obligation
- Members are obligated to protect ID, password, and authentication key for site access from third parties, and to prevent theft of ID and password, such as changing the password periodically.
- If a member intentionally provides or leaks his/her ID, password, or authentication key to a third party or allows a third party to use the service without prior written approval of the company, the company will immediately block the member's access right or use the service You can limit the company, and you can claim compensation for damage caused to the company as a result of the action.
- In order to prevent the illegal use of member IDs, passwords, or authentication keys, the company may restrict the use of services, such as limiting simultaneous access and designating access PCs, and members must actively cooperate with the company's measures.
- If a member recognizes that his/her ID, password, or authentication key is being stolen, he/she shall immediately notify it through the site and follow the instructions on the site.
8. Change of member information
- Members can view and modify their information at any time on the site.
- In the event that the information entered at the time of application for use of the service is changed, the member must revise it on the site, and the member is responsible for any problems that arise from not changing the member's information.
- If a member wishes to withdraw from membership, the member must apply for withdrawal from membership through the withdrawal request page of the website or via e-mail (email@example.com). The above provisions apply mutatis mutandis to the termination of the paid service use contract.
9. Rights and Obligations of the Company
- The company complies with relevant laws and terms and conditions and does not engage in acts that violate good morals or other social order.
- The company may revise or enact these terms and conditions and service policies as necessary, and in this case, it will be announced or notified in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- The company continuously strives to provide continuous and stable service in accordance with the terms and conditions, and repairs and restores without delay in the event of a failure or loss of equipment.
- If the opinions raised by members or non-members in relation to the use of the service are recognized as legitimate, the company will process them, and the processing process and results may be communicated to the members through the bulletin board or e-mail on the site.
10. Duties of members and non-members
- Members and non-members must abide by the matters stipulated in the terms and conditions and service policy, as well as the matters announced by the company through service use guides or notices, and must not engage in any other acts that interfere with the business of the company.
- Members and non-members cannot transfer or donate the right to use the service or other contractual status to others without the express written consent of the company, and cannot provide this as collateral. Members and non-members make every effort not to infringe on the rights or honor of third parties in the process of fulfilling the obligations of these Terms and Conditions.
- Members and non-members must not engage in any of the following acts in connection with the use of the service.
- Any act of arbitrarily processing or modifying information obtained through the service, or arbitrarily using, publishing, duplicating, or citing information in violation of the Copyright Act and other related laws;
- Reselling the information obtained through the service or using it for other commercial purposes
- Acts of using the service or accessing the system in an abnormal way without accessing the service in a way not provided by the company
- Creating, distributing, installing or inducing agents, robots, scripts, spiders, spyware, etc.
- Infringe on the company's patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other intellectual property rights, or disseminate such contents to others by posting, e-mail, or other means;
- Acts of using the service or information generated through the service for the purpose of slandering others or defaming others
- Collecting or storing personal information of other members or non-members without company approval
- Acts that interfere with the company's business (increasing load on servers and facilities, causing load on services, etc.)
- Developing or selling the same or similar services using the services provided by the company
- Reverse-engineering the website or app;
- Acts that violate other relevant laws
11. Service usage hours
- In principle, service provision is operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is a special problem in the company's business or technology. However, the company may temporarily suspend the service on the day or time set by the company for regular system inspection, repair, expansion and replacement, or for a significant operational reason, notice in advance.
- The company may temporarily suspend the service without notice due to unavoidable reasons such as urgent system inspection, repair, and restoration, and in this case, it may be notified later. In addition, if there is a reason that the company deems appropriate, such as replacement with a new service, the currently provided service may be temporarily and completely suspended after prior notice on the site.
- In the event of a national emergency, power outage, etc., or if the key telecommunication service provider suspends or does not normally provide telecommunication services, or if there are other causes of force majeure beyond the control of the company, the company may restrict all or part of the service or You can stop. However, in this case, the reason and period will be notified to members and non-members in advance or afterward.
12. Establishment, payment and cancellation of paid service use contract
- The paid service use contract is established when the company accepts the member's application for paid service use or concludes a separate contract for service use between the company and the member.
- The purchase of paid services is possible through payment methods allowed by the company, such as credit card, account transfer, and mobile phone payment.
- The company may additionally request the member's personal information necessary for payment, and the member must accurately provide the personal information requested by the company. The company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the member due to the personal information provided by the member falsely or inaccurately.
- If the service user and the service fee payer are different, the company may accept the paid service use contract by requesting the member to verify this or signing a written agreement on service use between the service user, the fee payer and the company .
- When a member cancels the paid service use contract, the member must apply for cancellation through the paid service management page of the website or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Monthly subscription fees are billed on the same day of the month following the first payment date. if there is no same date in the following month, payment will be made on the 1st of the following month.
- Annual subscription fees are billed on the same date in the year following the original payment date.
14. Cancellation of Subscription
- If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can request it via a function on our website or via email at email@example.com.
- If the subscription is canceled, payment will not occur again even if the expiration period of the fixed-term paid service is reached.
- Even if your subscription is canceled, you can use the paid service until the expiration of the previously purchased fixed-term paid service.
- If the company stops providing the service due to the termination of the paid service use contract or other reasons specified in these terms and conditions, the member may request a refund to the company, and in this case, the company will pay the entire fee or the balance to the bank account designated by the member or Refunds are made in the same way as the payment method, and if refund is not possible through the same method, the member will be notified in advance.
- The company calculates the remaining amount (expected refund) from the paid service usage amount that has been paid for, and notifies the member, and if the member does not present an objection within 7 days, the member within 15 days of applying for a refund Refunds will be made in the same manner as the bank account or payment method specified here. However, if the service use contract is canceled due to reasons attributable to the company pursuant to Article 18, the company deducts the refund fee (10% of the paid service purchase amount) from the expected refund amount and refunds the balance. It does not affect the company's claim for damages in accordance with the Article. However, if the usage fee exceeds 50% of the total payment amount, no refund will be given.
- The pre-use fee for a fixed-term subscription-type paid service is determined by the largest amount calculated in each of the following subparagraphs.
- Period usage fee for monthly subscription-type fixed-term paid service: 1 day fee (payment amount % 30) * number of days of use
- Period usage fee for annual subscription-type fixed-term paid service: 1 day fee (payment amount % 365) * number of days of use
- Paid information usage fee: When viewing paid information that can be viewed only a limited number of times within the period, the price per one time (payment amount % total viewable limit) * number of readings
- If event coupons, etc., provided free of charge by the company, are used to purchase paid services, the coupons, etc. are not subject to refund, and all will be extinguished upon termination of the paid service use contract.
- If a paid service member who has received a long-term contract discount arbitrarily terminates the service, the amount corresponding to the discount received during the period of use will be deducted from the refund amount as a penalty. You should.
- Refunds are not provided in case of theft of personal information (member ID, password, payment information, etc.) or payment fraud. In this case, the request for viewing personal information can be confirmed only through the investigation data provision procedure of the investigation agency in accordance with the relevant laws.
16. Termination of Services
- The company may discontinue all or part of the service.
- If the company abolishes all or part of the service, the company must notify it in advance through the site.
- If the paid service is abolished, the member who purchased the paid service may apply for a refund pursuant to 15. within 3 years from the date of notice of service abolition, and any refunds not requested within the applicable period will automatically expire at the end of the period. .
- The company is not responsible for any damage caused to members and/or non-members or third parties due to the abolition of the previously notified service.
17. Provision of information
- The company may provide members and non-members with various information deemed necessary to use the service to members and non-members using communication means.
- The company may request additional information with the consent of members and non-members for the purpose of improving services and introducing services to members.
18. Restriction on Service Use
- The company may restrict the use of services by members and/or non-members without prior notice if members and/or non-members engage in any of the following acts.
- If a member and/or non-member violates the terms and conditions and service policy
- If false information is entered in the service
- In case of infringing the intellectual property rights of the company, other members or third parties
- In case of intentionally distributing content that violates laws, good customs, or other social order
- When members and/or non-members use the service for the purpose of harming the national interest or social public interest
- In case of intentionally obstructing the operation of the service
- In case of distributing computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information
- When information obtained by using the service is reproduced or distributed or used commercially without prior consent of the company
- In the case of accessing or using the service in an unlawful way (including cases where a member using a free service simultaneously accesses two or more devices with the same ID or a member using a paid service uses the service by duplicating or creating an authentication key without permission; without limitation)
19. Protection of personal information of members and non-members
The company strives to protect the personal information of members and non-members, including registration information of members and non-members, in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
20. Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights such as copyrights, industrial property rights and other rights related to the service belong to the company. Licenses or rights to third parties are not transferred to members and/or non-members. Members or non-members cannot use trade names, trademarks, and logos without the consent of the company.
- Members or non-members must not arbitrarily copy, modify, or process any content related to the service, and must not take any action that infringes on the intellectual property rights of the company service.
21. Customer Reference
- If the member using the service is a corporation, the company may post on the website using the logo and the corporate name that the corporation is using the service without the consent of the member.
- If a member does not want this, he or she may express his/her intention to reject it via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and the company must process it within 7 days from the date of request.
- The Company may provide services due to reasons beyond the Company's control, such as natural disasters, wars, civil wars, riots, fires, terrorism, floods, earthquakes, storms, government regulations, hacking, outbreaks of infectious diseases, and other equivalent force majeure. If not, the liability for the provision of the service is waived.
- The company makes no representations or warranties regarding the reliability, completeness, or accuracy of various information, data, forecasts, analyzes, etc. provided through the service. In any case, the company shall not be liable for indirect damage, special damage, consequential damage, punitive damage, loss of business profits, loss of business information, loss of business interruption, and cost We are not responsible for any damage caused, etc., and we are not responsible for disputes between members/non-members and third parties. This is the same even if the company has been notified in advance of the possibility of such damages or disputes.
- In each of the following cases, the company is exempted from liability under these terms to members, non-members or third parties.
- In case the service is restricted in accordance with 18.
- In case of damage caused by the telecommunication service being suspended or not normally provided by the key telecommunication service provider
- In case of damage caused by an error in the electronic equipment of the member or non-member's computer, network, etc.
- In the event that a member or non-member has inappropriately entered personal information and e-mail address, and damages occur,
- When a member or non-member does not obtain the expected profit and effect by using the service
- In the event of damage related to the use of services provided free of charge to members or non-members without intention or gross negligence of the company
- If the company's liability is recognized notwithstanding the provisions of this Article, the total amount of responsibility the company bears is limited to the amount of paid service use for the preceding six months. Its liability is limited to the scope.
Members and/or non-members must compensate the company for damages and expenses (monetary loss and defense costs, etc.)
Lawsuits arising from disputes related to service use between the company and members or non-members are brought to the court of the Republic of Korea located in Seoul, which has jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Act.
These 'Terms of Service' shall apply from July 25, 2022.